- hung out with Jason, ate dinner, sort of watched TV
- went to a midnight movie, "Paranormal Activity"
- watched the last half of "Evil Dead 2"
- watched the last half of "Reality Bites"
- slept 4 hours
- watched "The Longest Day" (which was really very good, and I'd recommend it to anyone. Glad I finally saw it.)
- wrote official "nakedness" policy for League of Melbotis
- Went to post office - learned you can do all your postal stuff online these days and there's no reason to go to the post office
- Backed up line at post office talking to clerk about "Death of Superman" and various Justice Leaguers and DC Animated cartoons
- Went to: Target, Spirit: The Halloween Store, Home Depot, Lowe's (neither had what I was looking for), HEB (a local grocery)
- Watched the UT/ Colorado game with Matt and Nicole
- Hung out
- Re-did shelves
- Slept 7.5 hours
- am drinking coffee and considering more sleep
- Scout is asleep and laying on her back. She's dreaming she's running, so her feet and tail are moving. Its hilarious.
- am going to go into my office and do some comic-collecting-related activity
Sunday, October 11, 2009
When Jamie is Gone
This weekend I: