Quick notes time:
1) See the 2005 Halloween Contest below.
2) Jim and Reed never sent back responses to my incredibly insightful interview questions.
3) The Smurf's throw in with the anti-war movement. Click here for more.
Thanks to RHPT for the link
4) Dr. Doom's Top 10 Euphemisms for sex (funny only to us nerds...) Click here.
5) Apparently a disaster has hit Pakistan and India which is making Katrina and Rita look like a day at the park. Keep giving to the Red Cross, people.
6) Speaking of Rita, Jim D. is back in Beaumont, but it's been quiet on his end since his return. Sounds like the press has done a typically half-assed job of covering what's going on in East Texas in favor of the Katrina story. Apparently Beaumont and the surrounding areas are not "okay".
7) In more East Texas news: Is the East Texas Bigfoot okay in the wake of Hurricane Rita?
find out more here
8) Folks in Austin will want to attend an upcoming show at the Hideout Theater on Congress. Sample the comedy stylings of Hurricane Katrina refugee, Tami Q. Nelson (formerly of Spring, formerly of Austin, and now formerly of New Orleans) as she re-teams with her New Orleans based comedy troupe in the relative safety of Central Texas.
Check out the show
9) And because he's cool, here's Mr. Terrific