Sunday Night Super Post:
1) Superman Homepage has posted images from Game Informer. These images are from the upcoming "Superman Returns" video game.
I'm not sure how spoilerish the images are as many, many video games tied to comic-based movies add in characters from the comics who don't appear in the movie. So is the villain depicted in this article in the flick? I have no idea. It would be really stunning if he were.
2) Not a damn one of you has submitted an entry to The League's Halloween Contest.
Look, you guys ASKED for a Halloween Contest. I delivered. Now make with the entries or this site turns into a Nancy Kulp fan-site.
3) This has been the Wide World of Sports Weekend. We started Friday night with the Suns battling the Sonics in pre-season play. Suns look good, even with Stoudemire on the injured list for the foreseeable future.
Woke up, ate breakfast, ran errands and watched the UT game on PPV. Go horns!
I'm not really sure why they're ranked 2nd at this point as they're undefeated and their margins of victory have been so decisive.
Then watched Game 1 of the World Series.
Today, more football and now Game 2.
4) Got my "Adventures of Superman" DVDs in. Good stuff, man. Good stuff. I really, really like the George Reeves/ kid-friendly take on Superman.
5) We made a stack of Halloween cookies. Jamie has an excellent recipe for cookies including orange zested into the cookie batter.
6) And THE GREAT BIG ANNOUNCEMENT
Jim D. and The League are re-launching Nanostalgia.com. It's going to be a collabortaive media review site. Some Loyal Leaguers and beyond shall be included in the roster of reviewers.
I welcome each of you to pop over to review our Manifesto.
Book mark it now: nanostalgia.com