1) For Jim...
Who is making the great escape.
2) Sometimes even The League doesn't know what to make of some Superman fandom.
I can't believe it's butter.
3) I don't think we're going to jinx it, so I'm going to go ahead and share this:
Some dude named Ryan has made us an offer on the house.
Apparently he's a big comic geek.
I don't even know what to make of that.
I hope he enjoys our Spider-Man wallpaper border. And getting my junk mail.
4) This means we can probably move forward with thinking about departing for Austin.
5) I have a vision of Jason sitting on my front porch with his guitar, pickin'n'grinnin.
6) I'm pretty busy. Tonight has been sort of odd and crazy.
7) Flavor of Love Season 2 is somehow even more disturbing than Season 1. I can't look away.
8) I have no way to document or prove it, but I was flipping channels this evening and went past an infomercial where they had printed across the bottom of the screen that a woman had achieved "FINANACIAL SUCCESS".
sound it out, kids... sound it out...