A few quick items:
1) For some odd reason, Jim D. wants to start a book club. For some entirely odder reason, he wants me to lead said club. I just need to ask: how many of the rest of you poor souls have me confused with an avid reader?
2) I am feeling better. I've been at work the past two days.
3) Things went south with that thing I was hoping for. C'est la vie.
4) Valentine's Day was okay. I worked late.
5) I've been thanklessly pitching DC Comics to the world at large over at Nanostalgia.com. There are also conversations on many other pop-culture related topics ongoing.
6) My favorite cancelled series, Action, is coming to DVD.
7) I am already sick of the Olympics. Tonight I ran Lucy and watched stuff off the DVR instead of watching people fly down a hill. I have no idea what I'm looking at anymore. I can't cheer for a guy named "Joey Cheeks". I'm from Texas. Snow sports make as much sense to me as cricket.
8) Mel is a good boy.