1) Play the bass guitar. It is shiny. It is blue.
2) I'm going to read more books this year and watch less TV. This year my book intake was probably the lowest of my entire life, and I'm deeply embarassed of that fact. So, hope to do better in 2008.
3) Consider getting rid of a portion of my comics collection. And maybe some toys. Rather than try to just sell them en masse, I may enlist Jamie to work with me to get set up with eBay. I am not going to read large portions of my collection ever again, and many series and issues hold no sentimental value. I think it may be more work, but I am sure a better price for much of my collection could be got by not trying to foist my collection upon the few remaining comic shops in Austin.
I will not be getting rid of any Superman, Batman, JLA, Wonder Woman, Green Lantern, etc... In fact, I have no idea where this leaves me.
4) Quit eating so much sugar and salt.
5) Drink more water.
6) Play two shows this year with Jason and anyone else who wants to join the band. (Hurry up if you want to join. We'll need to get fitted for our matching suits.) Even if these two shows are in my living room, it's a goal.
I think that's a pretty good list.