Mel's having some trouble with his stitching, so I'm bringing him back to the vet tomorrow, very early. I asked Jamie if I could not see if they could not do a quick patch job at Build-a-Bear at the mall, but she said the vet would probably do a better job.
I want to send special public thanks to a few folks:
- The parents, who have been so supportive
- Jason, who took Lucy off our hands during the days of surgery
- Nicole, who has helped out a lot with Mel over the past week
- Steven and Lauren, who came over this weekend for a quiet night in, to visit with Mel and to wrangle Lucy
- Randy, who generously sent along some delicious looking gourmet dog treats
Mel appreciates it, and we appreciate it.
I do not mean to leave anyone off of the list here. Thanks so much to everyone.
Mel is getting better. Surgery is just tough, especially when you're a dog and have no idea what is going on.